Hello Friends Today I am going to share one of the the Most Important Thing With You Guys i.e How to make your System Almost Unhackable. Today I will Help you to make Your PC stronger and secured against the attacks like hackers,viruses,trojan horses etc…
A set of Few Easy Steps can make your PC secured and almost Unhackable by 98% of hackers… I can’t Say 100% because Guyz like me and Artificial Hacking Group means My Hacking Group can’t be stopped…… But It will surely going to help you to an great Extent..So Guys Read On….
Today almost everyone of us have a PC or laptop (notebook) with an internet connection but how many of us think about it’s security? and How much Secured they are?? In fact most of the people are least bothered about their PC’s security and doesn’t even care much to secure it. But believe your 10 mins time can save your PC from almost all types of Hackers and viruses. So I will not take your Much Time and I directly come to the Topic..
Especially if you have an internet connection safeguarding your PC against network threats is a must as you have to secure your personal information and bank details to be secured. If your PC is not secured then it might be vulnerable to various threats and open for hackers.The threat may be as simple as a virus which corrupts your data or as complex as an identity theft where there are chances of huge loss of money.Did you know that unsecured PCs can be hijacked( Hacked) in few minutes ? If you are really concerned about PC security then here are the top 10 security enhancements for your PC.
10 Tips To Improve Security of Your PC
1. Check Windows Update.Windows Me, 2000, and XP users can configure automatic updates. Click on the Automatic Updates tab in the System control panel and choose the appropriate options. If Its showing Genuine Problem.
Go to AMAZING TRICKS COLUMN and Check the Post How to Make Windows Genuine Without any patch and software.
2. Install a good Antivirus software and update it regularly.An Antivirus without updates is of no use. Examples of Best Antiviruses are Avira,Avast and AVG. Don’t Ever Use Cracked Versions as They themselves contains viruses. Avira’s Free Version Is himself provide better Security than Norton’s Full Internet Security. In combination Use Some Trojan remover Like Trojan remover .
Its a best Combination. If You Not Regularly Installs an application on you PC then I recommend
DEEP FREEZE. Its just Best…
4. Install a good Antispyware.(Antivirus with built-in antispyware is a go0d choice).You can Prefer Trojan Remover and Spyware Terminator . Itz just Best.
You can download them free from:
5. Use strong passwords and change them periodically. Passwords should have at least seven to eight characters; use letters and numbers and have at least one symbol. A decent example would be f8izKro#l. This will make it much harder for anyone to gain access to your accounts and brute forcing for password is almost impossible.
6. If you’re using Outlook or Outlook Express, use the current version or one with the Outlook Security Update installed. The update and current versions patch numerous vulnerabilities.
I recommend to Use Other Clients like Thunderbird or PIDGIN as they are more secured and also their versions are regularly updated.
7. Be skeptical of things on the Internet. Don’t blindly assume that an email “From:” a particular person is actually from that person since it is possible to send a fake email. Never Follow the Links of the Websites from Emails as 1 of every 150 mails is a virus. Don’t click links through email ID’s especially the mails like You have won a lottery of 100000…$$ .. Itz just a LOL mail asking your confidential Information like name ,age,address and phone number..
8. Check for Versign SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate (Or logo) before you make any ecommerce transaction (Credit card transaction) with a website. And always use virtual Keyboard to enter the passwords and user names of secured accounts like credit cards etc..
9. Never disable the Auto-Protect feature of your Antivirus.If your Antivirus doesn’t have Auto-Protect feature then manually scan the files before you execute them. Avoid using cracks and Keygens. Try to download serial keys instead of keygens or cracks of softwares.
10. Never give out your passwords to anyone at any time even if the person claims to be from “support.”.Also If you uses Internet from cybercafe . Always keep changing your passwords…
If you Have any queries regarding Topic ask in Comments.. Enjoy and Keep Visiting Website..