Bharti Airtel India Hack : Free Airtel GPRS Internet for computer
Free Airtel GPRS hack on computer:
Bharti Airtel has conquered telecom sector of India and hence there is huge demand for airtel hacks. If you want to enjoy free airtel gprs on computer, just follow steps below:
1. Download Microemulator and OM42.jad software to enjoy free airtel gprs on computer.
2. Unzip this file to hack Airtel for Airtel free GPRS.
3. Now, from "Microemulator" folder, run Microemulator.jar file to see:
4. Set "Mobile Office" as default internet profile on your mobile and connect cell phone to computer. Now, install cell phone PC Suite (if you have not yet installed) on your computer and connect to internet from your computer using Mobile Office.
5. Now, go to File -> Open JAD File and select downloaded OM42.jad file. Now, emulator will run OM42.jad file. Click on "Accept" and "OK" and start surfing for free using this free Bharti Airtel GPRS.
6. To increase size of browser, go to Options -> Select device. In popup box that appears, hit on "Add" and browse to Devices folder in downloaded Microemulator folder and from Devices, select "microemu-device-resizable". Hit on "Resize" and adjust size as you want. (eg. 800 x 600 or so)
7. Now, you can start browsing internet from computer using free airtel india gprs.
Note 1: You will be charged 30 paise after disconnecting airtel internet. So, you can surf as many sites as you want only for 30 paise. If you want to avoid 30 paise curtailment, simply don't disconnect airtel gprs or best way is to maintain balance below 30 paise.
Note 2: To make this airtel gprs hack work for you, you should have "Zero Rental Mobile Office" (30p/50KB) activated. To activate, simply dial *567# and select Internet Activation..
Thus friends, I hope you are now well approached with this airtel hack to get free airtel gprs on computer. If you have any problem in using this airtel hack to get free airtel gprs on computer,please mention it in comments.
Enjoy free airtel gprs hack to get free airtel gprs on computer...