Most of the Part of This Post is referenced from the Previous Paypal Post i.e How to Verify PayPal without Credit Card or Debit Card. The Limits of An Paypal Account can not only removed by Verifying your Paypal Account. But If you want to Buy some things like Domain etc.. You need to Do More…
Few reasons can make PayPal account limited are: Big size of withdrawals, Too Many refunds or chargeback, sum of money going through account, Credit/debit card that does not check out.
Tips to avoid your PayPal account from becoming limited:
- Do not open a brand new account and accept a large amount of money right after verification process.
- Don’t frequently change your account information.
- Do not add or remove credit cards on your account frequently.
- When you receive a large amount of money do not try to immediately withdraw the money, or send it to another account because you might mistrusted of having received fraudulent funds.
- While you should keep a little balance of your dollar in your PayPal account.
If your account has limited (the solutions)
To solve if your PayPal account limited, login to your PayPal account and open “Resolution Center” on your PayPal account to remove limitations and complete all checklist item to restore the account by clicking resolve button.
Each PayPal case is usually different. On the case of my PayPal account limited, I must upload the following data:
- Confirm credit card
- Upload copy of your utility bill (proof of address).
- Upload copies of national ID card, driver’s license or passport.
Now, after doing all checklist item on the resolution center your Paypal Account Restrictions and Limitations will be Removed.
So Enjoy Guys and have Fun!