Today i will share with you, how to install windows from USB with the help of UltraIso. With this trick you can install Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 using the USB or pen drive. Note: For installing windows from your USB Make sure your motherboard is capable of booting off a USB drive or this will not work. Also, backup any files on your USB drive because it will be formatted.
Note: USB must be formatted in NTFS file format prior to writing files to disk. otherwise it may show errors.
How to Install Windows from USB Steps:
1. Download the free UltraISO trial. Click here to download.
2. Start UltraISO as administrator
3. “Burn” the iso image to the USB stick by following these steps
- Open the image of Vista/Win7 with UltraISO
- Under BOOTABLE tab choose WRITE DISK IMAGE
- Choose your USB stick under “Disk Drive”
- Choose a method (It’s recommended to use USB-HDD+)
- Press Write
4. After Writing to disk is complete. Boot the system with the USB drive.
5. Make sure to change your BOOT order in BIOS to boot from your USB drive first.
That’s all the tutorial, if you have any queries ask me in form of comments.
I hope you like this easy but important tutorial. Share your experience in form of comments.