Java Based Remote Keylogger : Best Facebook Hacker
Hello Friends, today i am going to introduce you another java based remote keylogger. It's a perfect and best Facebook hacker tool. Since today the technology has advanced to next generation, now its become quite easy to hack the email accounts, Facebook remotely. Most of us are nowadays are interested in hack tools that works remotely i.e. you don't have the direct physical access to the system. Remote keylogger is a hack tool that records the key strokes of any user anonymously and send the logged records either to a SMTP email client or FTP client.
Note: This is for Educational purposes only. Please read Disclosure before using this tool.
Features of Java Based Remote Keylogger : Best Facebook Hacker Tool (IStealKeys 2.0)
- 100% FUD from all anti-virus
- Send Logs To Emails ( gmail,yahoo,aol,hotmail ) and Ftp account
- Decreased Server Size
- Optimized Memory UsageIcon Changer
- Time Setter
- Melt server after using
- Start up adder
- Became active after every start up of windows
- And many other features
How to use this Keylogger?1. Download the keylogger and Extract the files.
2. Now Enter the Details of fake gmail account that you have to create to use it.(for security reasons)
3. Now Set the timer to receive logs to your email address.
4. Now click on send verification to check whether the Keylogger is working correctly or not.
5. Now Go to mutex text column. There type anything waste (note try to include as many as special characters as possible and atleast 70 to 80 characters). Don't click on Generate.
6. Now click on Compile Server to Create the Keylogger. It will ask you to save the file. Select desktop to save the file and name it whatever you want.
Now you have keylogger's server created. Now for binding and make it undetectable and spreading it online then visit to this post:
For other technique visit the post: CLICK HERE
Note: You will need latest JRE(java run time environment) and .NET framework to run it properly(.NET framework 4.0).
If you have any queries ask me... Enjoy and have Happy hacking.