Hacking Windows admin password with Linux
|Learn how to reset or Hack admin password|
Today i will explain you how to reset the password using the Ubuntu Live CD or DVD. This technique involves just 5 basic steps to hack the windows admin password. Using this technique you have hack Windows XP admin password, Windows Vista admin password, Windows 7 administrator account. In simple words are windows OS admin account password just in few commands.
For a hacker Linux OS is a boon and hackers must know how to use Linux. Just only don't know they must be expertize in that as Linux is open source and so you can easily observe how things are really happening which really helps in developing new tricks and hacks. So friends, if you wish to be a professional hacker, Please Learn Linux.
Resetting windows password using Ubuntu Live CD or DVD
For this hack you will require the Ubuntu Live CD and CD or DVD drive in the victim's PC whom admin or administrator account you want to hack.
Steps to Hack or reset the Windows administrator password:
- Insert Ubuntu Live CD and boot from it.
- Open terminal and install chntpw in Ubuntu. To do so use the following commands.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install chntpw
- Now mount your Windows volume. In my case it was dev/sda1. Replace it with yours.
sudo mkdir /media/WINDOWS
sudo mount /dev/sda1 /media/WINDOWS
- Now navigate to the Windows configuration folder.
- To reset the administrator password enter
sudo chntpw SAM
- After completing this command you will see 5 different choices. Select the 1st one and press Enter and its done.
- Now restart your system, it will not ask any password.
I hope you all have liked the topics for more such hacks keep visiting our website.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ASK ME!