Welcome Back Guys, After a heavy Busy Schedule I come with the Next HackingTutorial. I think everybody who is using computer has faced the problem of viruses at least once in life. In today’s Class I will going to Introduce What are Trojans,Viruses, Backdoors,worms etc. And How they work to infect the system. In later classes we will discuss more about them Like How to Get rid of Viruses, Trojans etc. How to remove them and the Most Important How to Use them for Hacking Victims systems etc..So Guys Keep Reading..
Lets Start With Viruses… What are These and How they Work..
Virus is a self-replicating program that produces its own code by attaching copies of itself into other executable codes like executive files(.exe) ,Dynamic link Library’s(.dlls) etc..
Virus Generally operates in the background and offcourse without the Desire of the User as Noone want that virus to harm their computer..ROFL 😛
Some Well known Characteristics of Viruses:
- Resides in the memory and replicates itself while the program where it attached is running
- Does not reside in the memory after the execution of program
- Can transform themselves by changing codes to appear different
- Hides itself from detection by three ways:
- • Encrypts itself into cryptic symbols (encodes themselves with special Characters)
- • Alters the disk directory data to compensate the additional virus bytes(changes the the location of the file by adding one additional bit to data location)
- • Uses stealth algorithms to redirect disk data