In many of my previous posts on email hacking, I had suggested the usage of SniperSpy (remote spy software) to hack an email or any other password. To remotely install the SniperSpy on the target computer, all you have to do is just send the remote install file to the target email address as an attachment. Once the target user (victim) runs the file it gets installed automatically.
But there is one small problem…
What if the victim refuses to run the attached file?
- While creating a new Yahoo account just select the first name as Yahoo Securityand last name as Team.
- Choose an email ID something like firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com etc.
- Create a new account with Security as first name and Team as last name
- Choose an email ID something like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the sign up process and go to your account
- Click on Settings (on the top right corner)
- Select the accounts tab, and you’ll see the option Send mail as: Next to this click on edit info
- A new popup window will appear. Under the option Name: click on the second radio button and type the name as Gmail Team.
- Click on save changes