Finding drivers is always a problem after new Installation of Windows, if you don’t have drivers backup. And most of time you get pop up message device not recognized and you are unable to find drivers. We can directly do these with the help of paid software’s and websites that provides drivers. But we are hackers, so why to act like novice users. Today i will explain how to find drivers for Unrecognized hardware in Windows XP.
Note: By this trick you can find the name of driver, so you can easily find by Googling it.
Steps to find drivers for Unrecognized Hardware in Windows:
1. Go to desktop and right click on My computer and then click on properties.
2. Now Go to Hardware tab and select device manager.
3. Now check all the device of your system. If yellow question mark is there that means hardware drives is not correctly installed.
4. Select the Hardware by Double clicking on it. Then its properties window will open.
5. Now select Click on DETAILS tab. Now in the drop down menu select Device Instance ID. Here you will see something like this: