The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don’t understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you. It will make port forwarding very simple.
|How to forward ports with simple port forwarder|
The program will also remember custom applications you put in, so you don’t have to reenter them. The program remembers the last IP address you use to forward to, this helps not having to set it every time you load new ports!
The program has many extra tools, such as a tool to set your IP to static or back to DHCP. When port forwarding the router forwards to an IP address. When DHCP is enabled your IP address can change and thus breaking the port forwarding. By setting your IP to static it never changes. I added this tool to make setting a static IP as easy as possible for people instead of manually doing it on there systems (Which if a person has never done it before can be a little intimidating). The Program also makes adding the ports to the windows firewall as easy as a few clicks! Once you have your ports forwarded you can then test to see if they can be accessed right from with in the program using the built in port tester.
- Save Your Ports List To Easily Share With Friends or Family.
- Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
- Set Your Computers IP Address To Static or DHCP With Just One Click.
- Easily Add/Remove/View The Ports You Have Forwarded To The Windows Built-in Firewall.
- Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports SO The Tests Wont Fail.
- Advanced Tools Such as “Silent Mode” to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
- Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Next Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
- Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
DOWNLOAD SIMPLE PORT FORWARDER: