Hello frens Welcome back . Today I am going to explain the ways that How to recover your Gmail account if got hacked. I am getting lot of queries about It thats why I am sharing with you all. There are basically two ways to recover your hacked or lost password.I am going to share both…so Read On…
It will be very difficult to recover your account if the hacker modifies your current password. Google provides few options to recover and get back hacked user accounts, but the hacker can play smart to make every attempt unsuccessful.
However, there are two ways to recover hacked Gmail or Google account :
1. Resetting Gmail / Google Account Password
2. Contacting Google Support Team
Resetting Gmail / Google Account Password
If you think that your account has been compromised or someone else is using your account but the password is still the same, you should change it as soon as possible.
To do so Visit:
Provide your Google login name to continue.
- If you had verified your account with a mobile phone number, a recovery code will be sent to your mobile number and you can reset your password using the recovery code number.
- If you have a Google account but don’t use Gmail, a password reset email will be sent to your primary email address. Follow the steps to change your password.
- If you use Gmail, a password reset email will be sent to your secondary email address, from where you can change the password.
- If you don’t have configured any secondary email address but still use Gmail, Visit http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?contact_ENGINE=reset_password and recover the password manually by answering security questions.
Now if the above steps don’t come in your help, follow the below final method to get back hacked Gmail account.
Contacting Google Support Team
This is the last hope where you need to prove yourself as the owner of the hacked account. To contact Google team visit:
Now after Going to that page select the option No as shown in figure:
Now below the Form will appear asking for “
- Account creation date – Check the first Gmail welcome mail to know the date of your account creation
- Last successful login date – The last time got logged in to any of your Google account services successfully
- Last used password that you remember
- Invitation code – If you had opened Gmail account via an invitation, get the invitation code
- Other Google services that you use and the date of their creation
- 5 Email addresses that you used most to send or Receive mails
- Provide name of labels, if any!