|Hack Protect Facebook Account Password|
Facebook uses a 4 Level Facebook login procedure which makes it difficult to hack Facebook using all other techniques except Social Engineering and Cross Site Scripting.
First Level :Security SSL or 256 bit secured connection
Second Level : Facebook login script checks for cookie in the system of user. If available then it validates the cookie and update the cookie path and timestamps and its expiry interval.
Third Level : Facebook provides a redirection to the entered User information to their profile area.
Fourth Level : Facebook doesn’t use conventional php/aspx/asp coding rather it uses Client side Ajax Scripting with oAuth 2.0 protocol. So it is almost impossible to hack Facebook using input validation attack!!!
It is not an easy task to hack Facebook by breaking its security! But still some hackers manage to get access to other’s Facebook accounts. The question concerned is How they do it? Many of them just use simple tricks that fool users to hack their passwords which is generally called Social Engineering. Here are some points you need to take care of, to protect your Facebook account being hacked.
Common Ways to Hack Facebook
1. Using keyloggers is one of the Easiest Way to Hack an Facebook (or any other email) password. Keylogger programs can spy on what the user types from the keyboard. If you think that you can just uninstall such programs, you are wrong as they are completely hidden.
A keylogger, sometimes called a keystroke logger, key logger, or system monitor, is a hardware device or small program that monitors each keystroke a user types on a specific computer’s keyboard. Keylogger is the easiest way to hack an Facebook account.
A keylogger program is widely available on the internet. Some of the best ones are listed below
Armadax KeyloggerPROTECTION : Use the Web Browser Monzilla Firefox and Download the ADD ON called Keyboard Scrambler.
GOTO TOOLS —>ADD ONS —-> Type “Key Scrambler” (without Quotes) in the search box and then click OK. Install It and restart Firefox.
Now all keyloggers are a piece of waste and Keyboard Scrambler Encrypts your Keystrokes….
2. Phishing Attack is the most popular way of hacking/stealing other’s password. By using fake login pages it is possible to hack Facebook. Here the users land on a page where they are asked for their login information and they enter their Facebook username and password thinking it to be a real page but actually it is other way round. It submits all the entered details to the creator of the fake login page.
What is Phishing ? How to defend against Phishing attacks?
Protection : Use Any of the Surf Sheilds either by AVG websheild or any other Security toolbar Or any other Antiphising tool.
3. Facebook New Features: I have come across a page(fake page) that looks like they are giving the user a choice of selecting new features for Facebook with your ID and password, of course!! When the user submit’s his/her Facebook login information through this page, there goes his ID and password mailed to the coder.
Protection : If you install a New Application or Joined any Facebook Page on Facebook Or Installed an New Theme and Its Asking For username and Password then its a Fake and Phishing attack. Don’t Login if any third party product is asking for login.
4. Facebook Apps: Many times you are provided with a link to a Facebook app in a message. Always read the links carefully, It may be something like http://www.faceb0ok.com/app?p=123abcd Faceb0ok not Facebook or can be some hidden link that i explained in my previous article of clickjacking.
Protection : This is definitely a trap created by the hacker to hack your Facebook password. Clicking on this link will take you to a fake login page and there you loose up your password.
6. Primary mail address: If by some means a hacker came to know the password of your Yahoo mail or Gmail, which users normally keeps as their primary mail address in their Facebook account, then hacker can hack Facebook account by simply using USER ID and clicking on ‘forget password’. This way Facebook will send link to the already hacked primary email ID to change the password of the Facebook account. Hence the email hacker will change your Facebook account’s password. Hence your, Facebook account is hacked too.
So a better thing would be to keep a very unknown or useless email ID of yours as primary email id so that if the hacker clicks on ‘Forgot password’ the password changing link goes to an unknown email id i.e. not known to the hacker. Hence your Facebook account saved.
So, I hope that this post not only teaches you to hack Facebook but also to hack protect your Facebook account.
If you would like to share something, comment here and I will add up here with a credit to your name.