Penetrate Pro : Android Penetration Testing Toolkit – Unlock WiFi
Android devices are popular among penetration testers and it’s very easy to use penetration testing on an Android.
Penetrate Pro is a great, handy app for getting access to the secure WiFi network from Android smartphones and tablets. The app calculates WEP/WPA keys for some WiFi routers and lets you get access by using the password. Unlock WiFi with Penetrate Pro android app.
Note that some antivirus apps think it’s a virus because it is a security-related tool. Don’t be concerned, Penetrate pro won’t affect the regular function of your phone.
Penetrate Pro Android app allows you to decode and access a secure WiFi Network from Android.
How Penetrate Pro app works on Android:
- Download and install the app on your device, open it.
- You will see a window showing available WiFi networks.
- If you see a notification saying “Reversible: 0 found” it means you have to change the target (see screenshot).
- Keep in mind that reversing Thomson routers requires a dictionary file, or you can use mobile network 2G/3G connection.
- Enable “Get keys from the web” from the settings menu. Once you have a reversible router, just tap on the network to get the WiFi keys.
- Touch the provided key to copy it, then open the WiFi menu to apply the code to connect.
- Penetrate Pro android app also has a manual search option where you can find keys for routers not listed in the main menu.
Penetration testing without authorization is illegal. Use this app wisely, hacking or cracking a WiFi network is not something we recommend you do. Use this app only for testing purposes, with permission from the network owners. The app is aimed to use in penetration testing to improve security setting for wireless networks.
Routers based on Thomson:
- Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, Orange, SpeedTouch, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet.
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (only some routers)
- Fastweb (Pirelli & Telsey)
- Jazztel_XXXX and WLAN_XXXX
We take no responsibility for any damage that this app might do (to your device or what you do with it).
If you have a thought or question, let us know in the comment box below.